This website and its content and all Images (unless stated) are copyright of Matt Round Photography - © Matt Round Photography 2009-2015.
All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, copy, reproduce, download,
distribute or exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other
website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
(Basically; If I catch you using my images without my permission I WILL BE SURE TO TAKE ACTION)
Health & Safety policy.
GENERAL POLICY FOR HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE AT WORK
In recognition of the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974 and other legislation relating to Health and Safety, I, the sole trader, Matt Round Photography, will take all reasonable measures, as far as practically possible and take full responsibility to ensure my health, safety and welfare and that of any photo subjects whilst at work.
Matt Round Photography recognises that the control of all health and safety matters arising from my work activities is not only an essential feature of my efficient operation but is also a civil and statutory obligation. As the sole trader I am responsible and it is my policy to:
- Act within the framework of the law and good practice, safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and conditions of work, for myself, models, members of the public and others who are affected and working with Matt Round Photography. I will work in a safe manner to prevent accidents to myself and others.
Matt Round Photography takes the issue of Health and Safety extremely seriously. It is my intention to provide a safe working environment for myself and others by:
- Providing safe systems of work;
- When office based using safe office equipment;
- Using safe and well maintained camera and flash equipment;
- Working safely on location;
- Transporting myself and equipment safely;
- Providing adequate and sufficient information, instruction and advice to others.
Health and Safety remains the responsibility of Matt Round Photography. My Health and Safety Policy complies with the current legal requirements and will be updated as appropriate to take accounts of future developments or changes in UK or EC legislation.
How I will deal with safety matters and the particular arrangements that will be made to implement this policy, are set out in my Health and Safety manual. It is my intention to achieve a healthy and safe working environment wherever that may be.
Matt Round Photography undertakes to review this policy on a regular basis, and in the light of new knowledge, and changing legislation. This review will take place at a maximum of twelve months of the date shown below.
Matt Round For Matt Round Photography
Signed policy available on request
Bookings & Cancellations.
For Bookings taken 2 months or more in advance a 10% Non-refundable Booking fee will be required.